Amsted Global Solutions specializes in customized castings to suit your every need, from the smallest component to the large and highly complex, all engineered to the most rigorous specifications.
Customization to fit your needs
Our manufacturing process is customizable, highly automated and utilizes the latest technology to provide a quality and timely product for your project.
- Capable of working with a wide range of steels including all low carbon and medium carbon steels, all AAR Grade steels, as well as manganese wear resistant steels
- Global engineering team has extensive experience designing customized castings
- Castings available in a range of states from assembled to semi-finished to finished
We are your single source for design, engineering, implementation and life-cycle maintenance – in the most cost effective and efficient way possible.
Foundries can accommodate castings from 10kg to over 25 tons. Capacity exceeds 300,000 tons in cast products annually from scrap metal to melting to shipping finished product.
With operating locations across six continents, we’re able to ship and warehouse custom castings and other industrial products anywhere across the globe.
Robust quality control standards
- Expert metallurgists on staff to perform mechanical, metallographic and chemical analyses
- Internal Quality Inspection Laboratory performs:
- Magnetic particle inspection
- X-ray test to evaluate internal soundness
- Dimensional inspection
- Ultrasonic inspection to examine internal defects
Superior facilities & suppliers
- ISO Certified
- Highly automated processes
- Continuous improvement
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- State-of-the-art testing facilities, including static and dynamic testing of castings, failure analysis and computer simulations
Blue-Wave® Quality Assurance System ensures that all products meet the same high standards of excellence across our global network
Order Insight™ provides 24/7 access to all orders and shipment activity in real time
Let us quote your whole project
Full system assemblies are available from Amsted Global Solutions